Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there!
And baby mamas, this is a day for the fathers. You had your day in May so please don't ruin it for the fathers with your deadbeat dad rants.
2
|
Keepitsimple · 46-50, F
Some moms are moms and dad’s. Mine was.
ISpeakTheTruth · 31-35, M
[@11509,Keepitsimple] they're single parents like I was once. When I was a single parent, I eh not consider myself a mom and a dad facts first off, that's stupid. I'm not a woman so therefore can't be a mom. Mother's day was created for mom's and father's day was created for fathers.
Keepitsimple · 46-50, F
[@807568,ISpeakTheTruth] no...my mother worked 3 jobs to support us and taught me things that a father should. I’m saying she was both to me. She earned both of those days. I understand what you are saying though.
Nate931 · 26-30, M
I’m not a father yet but I will be one by next year’s Father’s Day. For now happy Father’s Day to my own dad (I couldn’t imagine being a father without him as a model) and to all the other dads out there :)

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out the... | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds