Have you heard of the death of Elisa Lam?
Happened at the Cecil Hotel in L.A. some are saying it was suicide or an accident. Personally, I think she was murdered.
0
|
Pirate · 22-25, M Best Answer
I did. That was a mysterious discovery indeed
Grateful4you · 56-60, M
[@10013,EatingCereal] Yes, first time I saw the video it gave me the creeps. Really very sad.
Pirate · 22-25, M
[@881002,Grateful4you] I gotta go rewatch it. It was the woman who was found dead in a water tank, right?
Grateful4you · 56-60, M
Yes, and the police work was shoddy at best. For instance, several moments of the in-house video in the elevator are missing. What the hell?
Pirate · 22-25, M
[@881002,Grateful4you] it's a cruel world. People do things to hide stuff others know
Grateful4you · 56-60, M
[@10013,EatingCereal] It's sad the family will never know.
Pirate · 22-25, M
[@881002,Grateful4you] you'd be surprised how much more like this there is

Look up Kendrick Johnson I think his name was. Youth potentially assassinated for personal matters by greater bodies of power

Updated: 1 min ago

Have you heard of the death of Elisa Lam? | Miscellaneous | Replies | Similar Worlds