Are you surprised when you see a comet in the sky?
Maybe it's just me. I never saw a comet growing up until I got much older. So when I see one, i'm in awe.
0
|
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/37/46/84/CrackedActor-M2yI0uVbaLf0wTd.jpg]
DrWatson · 61-69, M
I am not surprised, since comets are well publicized in advance. But, like you, I have been in awe when I see one.
I would be more surprised to see one walking down the street
infiniterealism · 46-50, M
I've never seen a comet...but I've seen lots of comments and sometimes they surprises me.
Pianist1234 · 22-25, M
I am surprised when you are in my arms .
infiniterealism · 46-50, M
[@545518,Pianist1234] You know what they say...if you want something you ask.
Pianist1234 · 22-25, M
[@881013,infiniterealism] from whom from the one who loves you or from the one whom you love
infiniterealism · 46-50, M
[@545518,Pianist1234] I ment that if you want her love you simply ask...you never know lol.
Tugasaki · 56-60, M
I have a dash cam in my car,one evening driving through a park I saw a big falling star,but close like ,when I got home hoping to see this on video, to my surprise,I have video of entering the park at midnight hour,and video of me leaving the park, but nothing of my driving in the park at the same time the falling star came across lighting the sky up. Weird I know cant explain the missing footage.
walabby · 61-69, M
When I see one, I'm in Australia!

Are you surprised when you see a comet in the sky? | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds