What is nudism ? Morover I could googe it but I want to know how taboo and acceptable it is in western society .
3
|
Edited: 1 week ago
Wol62 · 46-50, M
Lack of clothes, lol.
StevetheSleeve · 26-30, M
Sandy crevices.
Fable · 26-30, F
[c=#666666]It would be faster to ask Google.[/c]
Wol62 · 46-50, M
[@871372,Fable] Of all the dumb questions! LOL
JesseInTX · 46-50, M
Living life nude when practical, enjoying indoors and outdoors activities nude, all in a non sexual setting.
abe182 · 41-45, M
Something most people wouldn't mind doing but society doesn't allow it.
Sleepwalker · 36-40, M
It's a lifestyle of being nude as much as you can.

I think it's not a taboo, and it's getting more and more accepted. Everybody I know and know about me that I'm a nudist accept it. I think they can see, that being nude as a lifestyle is not a harmful or pervert thing...

The main problem with nudism (and naturism, which is far from being the same thing) that being naked means something more for the average people. I mean seeing a naked body is connected to sexuality and many people who likes to be naked for the sake of "excitement" thinks that this is nudism. Of course nudists make love and have sexual life too, but being aroused by the fact that you are naked among other people is not nudism.

And this is what non-nudists don't understand: if they see a couple on a beach having sex, they automatically thinks that nudists are perverts. No. That couple who makes love in a place where others can see it... it has nothing to do with nudism, it is called exhibitionism.
Sambriggs96 · 22-25, F
Nudism can be anything from sleeping with no clothes to going about daily life completely naked. I guess it depends on your context what is acceptable

Updated: 1 min ago

What is nudism ? Morover I could googe it but I w... | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds