Show me how worthy you are of my consideration. Show me your substance. ARE YOU THE PRIDE OF THE PALIO? Are you the empty one?
My gawd, I'm so sorry... I know you are all human, but I am depressed by the lack of spirit everywhere. Someone please restore my faith in humanity. Everyone seems dead.
2
|
GLITTER31-35, F
I still have spirit 馃挮
GLITTER31-35, F
[@3557,puck61] I鈥檓 not entirely sure what that is but I definitely have a heartbeat
puck6156-60, M
[@610096,GLITTER] ......."Euclid alone has gazed on beauty bare....."
Everyone is so empty. and thoughtless......
GLITTER31-35, F
[@3557,puck61] I wouldn鈥檛 say 鈥渆veryone鈥
DrScissorhandss31-35, F
Are you having an existential crisis ?
puck6156-60, M
[@480035,DrScissorhandss] Existentialism is for fatalists who have given up. I love you all but I would much rather 'like' you. Why are you all so unlikable"?
eqfish41-45, M
[@3557,puck61] I'll be curt, existentialism is not for those who have given up. I'm very intimate, emotionally, with one who identifies as existentialist, she cares more than many I've met. Yes, it can be seen for who had rough times.
eqfish41-45, M
[@775769,chelseahotel] And Puck61, I will invite you to criticize like it seems you want to.
What would spirited mean to you?
puck6156-60, M
[@44604,Aidolovemostofyourthoughts] These people do not sweat in the height of sex. I feel like we have a population of smart phones with life forms attached to them.
[@3557,puck61] That is true. In the present, people at least have a semblance of 'talking' to other life.
In the future, who knows.
Alexa might meet talking needs? :)
Anonymartyr51-55, M
It is very unwise to have any faith at all in anyone. Have faith in God and in yourself.
puck6156-60, M
[@826133,Anonymartyr] I have faith in myself, but my creations have disappointed me yet again....
Anonymartyr51-55, M
[@3557,puck61] God feels the exact same way. All there is left of this world is to try and find a spot far enough out of the way to avoid being caught up in the wreckage and self destruction of the vast majority of civilization.
eqfish41-45, M
[@826133,Anonymartyr] ?
eqfish41-45, M
Okay?
I am here
puck6156-60, M
[@489988,D0notfollowme] You are an angel.
pennynoodles51-55, F
I have chocolate......I might be willing to share......what more do you need to know?
5thApprentice26-30, M
There's only one thing left to do then. Lift the spirits of people!
My friend Bubblegum (馃悞) and I shall do our part!
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/46/35/79/5thApprentice-7kUvvXxUizRDFHo.jpg]
Noahkahol61-69, M
Whatever it is you do for work is supposed to help you not get too drawn into the false narratives pushed by the circus barkers and carpetbaggers.

Modern technology has made it possible for each of us to zoom the world in and out at will. It's not easy to pull out from things tempting to brood (or fixate on) and a few thousand years of habitual reliance on the town crier, published authors and our schoolteachers doesn't make it easy to adapt to the new paradigm.

It's rather like living anywhere and a bit like nowhere at the same time even recent as fifty years ago. That was considered worthy of calling modern times as information overload even that far back. For lots of people booze and or drugs work. But you know. Most of the larger world isn't like that anymore. It's going to take a few generations for most of the rest of humanity to take its collective head out of the frame they're stuck in. Red pill blue pill and all that silliness. Drink the koolaid nonsense. Lol
I don't know Puck.
I cannot go there because I figured I like you
but then I don't
You'll only drive me crazy!
[image=http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/12/wait.gif]

Updated: 1 min ago

Show me how worthy you are of my consideration. S... | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds