Why is main screen of my phone blinking/won't turn off?
I have an LG, pay as you go. I held the power for three seconds as always, and it'll say 'are you sure you want to shut off? So I hit 'Yes'.. now instead of going off, it is blinking with the white screen that just says 'LG'. It goes white screen to blank/black... Don't know what it is ?
0
|
11knaves1136-40, M
Basically you have 10secs bef...馃挜
Fungirlmmm46-50, F
You should be able to get to the system menu by following this link. It should be very similar to what you are seeing.

https://forums.tomsguide.com/faq/fix-black-screen-after-turning-on-your-android-device.107947/
Seastar36-40, F
[@1433,Fungirlmmm] Thanks Fun... I'm so so sleepy and falling asleep even sitting up, so I think I'll just leave it in the car overnight (it's been blinking an hour, and it never got hot).... and hope to fix/ look up link in a.m. Thank you 馃尭
Fungirlmmm46-50, F
[@562099,Seastar] hope it fixed it.
DanezM
LG = Lighting Good

Updated: 1 min ago

Why is main screen of my phone blinking/won't... | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds