Can anyone explain this paradox: Democrats protect muslim terrorist, muslim terrorist shoots up gay nightclub, gays vote democrats.
3
|
Eve201931-35, F
馃き馃き馃ぃ馃ぃ
hippyjoe195561-69, M
They are on the same destructive side. They all want to destroy the norms of a healthy society.
InvaderNice22-25, M
I do have an explanation, actually lol.
curiosi56-60, F
Trying to understand the left and why they want to destroy so badly will drive you crazy.
[image=https://i.pinimg.com/originals/04/be/10/04be105cb2d674d7d2e77c10c0219656.jpg]
tidywhitesM
Mmmm no. I think that rhetoric is dead these days. They had the House and the Senate with a Republican president for two years. One would think they would have tried undoing DADT in the military or gay marriage during that time and nope, Not even a proposed bill came up. [@882955,DunDunDun]
DunDunDun18-21, F
[@573853,tidywhites] I don't really think that means anything. I feel like it's pretty obvious that republicans are anti-gay anyway.
tidywhitesM
OK. Their track record sucks. But I think they know they鈥檝e lost that battle. Besides, from what I hear from people who live in DC there are a LOT of closeted Republicans. Might explain why they鈥檙e quiet on the anti gay front these days. But if thats how you feel then thats how you feel. [@882955,DunDunDun]
Aboomachu31-35, M
I think you forget to mention that those happened in different sequences rather than all in one week.
ISpeakTheTruth31-35, M
[@347985,Aboomachu] lol. Is that a joke or a defense? Just asking for clarify Bc its hilarious
Aboomachu31-35, M
Just saying if it all happened in one week than the dems would be be looking at it different
Seahawks234536-40, M
Wow...you fuckin' Americans are Hilarious!!So glad me and the rest of the world have court side seats to watch the Hilarity that the U.S. Has become!!!Nice place to visit but we are all so happy we get to leave!!!....We Love you Dysfunctional America鉂わ笍
Seahawks234536-40, M
[@824678,SniperMk1Mod0] Nooo thanks we got this!!!
Seahawks234536-40, M
Study your history when it comes to military genius!!
[@903489,Seahawks2345] study YOUR history, eh?
Your dipshit Navy sold a guided missile destroyer for scrap, except they forgot one live, warshot missile in one of the tubes. "Excuse us," they said to the salvage operator who had bought the ship, "May we have our missile back?"
"Fuck off," says the salvage guy, "I bought the ship and all it's contents."
Bottom line was the Canuck taxpayers had to shell out more for the missile than the salvage guy paid for the ship!
Canuck intelligence at it's best.
Your little kid premier Justin "Fidel" Trudeau is so proud!
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/48/20/01/SniperMk1Mod0-izSVwpmUjcb2eoX.jpg]
autumn2526-30, F
I don鈥檛 see how Democrats protected a muslim terrorist. No one knew the guy was being radicalized by islamic extremism until it was too late. The shooter鈥檚 wife might have known, but she has been acquitted. Furthermore, it was the FBI鈥檚 job to monitor the man and stop him when he planned to take action, but that failed.
autumn2526-30, F
[@10033,hippyjoe1955] I have looked into other countries. And In parts of Africa, Christians there still murder those who they accuse of being a Witch. In most of Latin America where Catholicism is heavily practiced, Women face jail time for getting an abortion. Here in the states some Christians support conversion therapy. In other words Christianity is not entirely peaceful.
ISpeakTheTruth31-35, M
[@373017,autumn25] And in parts of Papua New Guinea, there are some Atheists who still engage in cannibalism. What's your point? There's evil people in every religion. It's stupid to try and blame Christianity for what a few people do.
autumn2526-30, F
[@807568,ISpeakTheTruth] Atheists engaging in cannibalism? 馃槀 That is the most intellectually dishonest statement I鈥檝e ever heard.

Here is a fact about Papa New Guinea and cannibalism

[quote]The Korowai tribe is one of the last known tribes in the world to have been cannibals. Because the Korowai belief in evil spirits, it was necessary to kill and eat a person they believed had been taken over by a khakua, or demon.[/quote]

https://theculturetrip.com/pacific/papua-new-guinea/articles/meet-the-korowai-tribe-of-papua-new-guinea/

[quote]There鈥檚 evil people in every religion[/quote]

Of course. Yet there are people in these religions who believe their religion is the most peaceful. This is what hippy was doing.

[quote]It鈥檚 stupid to try and blame Christianity for what a few people do.[/quote]

And yet here you are throwing out bull shit that Atheists are cannibals. Lol
GreybareM
There is no rational explanation.
Democrats founded the KKK. Blacks vote democrat.

Muslims enslave and oppress women. Feminists adore Muslims and want women to wear Hijab.
causernamebemyusername26-30, M
[@20952,IstillmissEP] Shut up.
[@406636,causernamebemyusername] I am your Nig
No.... it's unexplainable. Most liberal positions are. They are not based on facts... or an analysis of facts... but on a wishlist of what they hope is true.

Can anyone explain this paradox: Democrats protect... | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds