Can you say a prayer?
My friend has breast cancer, and she is only 30. She is having an operation tomorrow, and I鈥檓 going to be there before she goes in. She鈥檚 worried about of a lot of things, but mostly not being attractive anymore. She will still be perfect in every way, but more importantly, she is strong and will be in her sons life a lot longer. I know she will be fine, and she is not reading this, but that doesn鈥檛 matter because prayers will still help her either way 馃槉馃馃徎
12
|
DonotInboxMe22-25, F
Hoping all goes well
JustgregM
Thank you 馃槉[@15480,DonotInboxMe]
SimplyChantou41-45, F
I will
JustgregM
Thank you 馃槉[@630459,SimplyChantou]
KirikoF
[c=#359E00]prayer is not a thing on this site[/c]
JustgregM
Maybe it should be 馃槉[@659125,Esmeralda]
PeachesGR56-60, F
[@659125,Esmeralda] Prayer is not illegal or immoral... so I think tonight it's become a thing on this site.
[@659125,Esmeralda]

Prayer has always been a thing on this site... we have already had couple of group prayers for our friends in here..

Many people set their praying corner and started praying at the same time for our friend, who was fighting cancer at that time..
silentkillx222-25, F
鉂わ笍
JustgregM
馃槉[@401672,silentkillx2]
I wish her the very best. That is so young to have to deal with such a thing. 馃檨
JustgregM
I agree. Thank you 馃槉[@328496,bijouxbroussard]
TwiddlerofThumbs41-45, F
Most certainly
JustgregM
馃槉[@6361,TwiddlerofThumbs]
Sweetlittle1618-21, F
My mom had cancer so I know how you feel and i hope she comes out just fine
good luck to her i will say a long prayer to make her better
JustgregM
I鈥檓 sorry about your mom. She is obviously a strong woman 馃槉[@897343,Sweetlittle16]
Sweetlittle1618-21, F
[@734535,Justgreg] she is and thank you
JustgregM
I鈥檓 giving her my favorite shirt. Hopefully it motivates her 馃挭馃徎馃憡馃徎[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/46/12/39/Justgreg-Ax1ddWQ7FQEexs4.jpg]
Silentspectator41-45, F
[@734535,Justgreg] 馃憤锔
VioletRayne26-30, F
[c=#4C0073]I have a friend who just delt with this as well right after her grandma died of cancer. My heart, thoughts, n prayers goes out to your friend. 鉂わ笍馃А馃挍馃挌馃挋馃挏馃枻馃挄馃挒馃挀馃挆馃挅馃挊[/c]
JustgregM
Thank you! I hope your friend is living the most beautiful life now 馃槉[@26739,VioletRayne]
VioletRayne26-30, F
[@734535,Justgreg] [c=#4C0073]she is n she beat it. I hope the same for yours[/c]
AsificairM
Cancer treatment is getting better and better, early detection is crucial. I'm sure the highly trained and devoted medical professionals will do thier very best. I wish your friend a favourable outcome and speedy recovery.
JustgregM
Thank you my friend. I have faith. The good and bad is that I installed the MRI machine that detected it . I wish she didn鈥檛 have it but I鈥檓 thankful to be a part of finding it before it鈥檚 too late [@854658,Asificair]
Silentspectator41-45, F
[@734535,Justgreg] Stick to your faith.

Can you say a prayer? | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds