Has there been any kind of retraction or apology from the propagandists who ran with all these lies?
[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Od_SSpVaiM]
6
|
Hi puck you old delusional infant trump supporter have you congratulated Nancy Pelosi yet ?
puck61 · 56-60, M
[@4176,CrackedActor] Your celebration of evil is your misfortune. Feel free to show your ignorance to your heart's content.
[@3557,puck61] Spit it out puck dont hold anything back now tell me Is Mexico going to pay for his wall ?
puck61 · 56-60, M
[@4176,CrackedActor] Corrupt dead beats always end up paying. Are they handing over cash money? I doubt it, but like you, they will pay for being evil. Evil people always pay. Mexican officials have been disproportionately corrupt since the death of Benito Juarez, and these latest attacks on the United States by facilitating these caravans are simply more crimes that they will eventually pay for. If Trump wins against the scumbags, then Mexico will pay for the wall in tariffs and various fines and penalties. If the scumbags (your people) win this little stand off, then there will be another battle later. American people are not going to just r0ll over and let sick evil twisted ass-hats take control of everything, so if you have any minor victories, enjoy them. Weasels and worms always get their comeuppance.
puck61 · 56-60, M
[@4176,CrackedActor] Why don't watch this and see how ridiculous your position on this issue is.

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1fKlcfgx3o]
[@3557,puck61] Good morning puck you rascal you 👍️
You fail to make me flinch but i have come to expect that everytime you speak 👍️
Is Mexico still paying for his BIG POWERFUL STRONG BEAUTIFUL INVISIBLE TREMENDOUS WALL ?
Puck today is the beginning of the rest of your life all you have to do is congratulate Nancy Pelosi and you will feel good about yourself 👍️
puck61 · 56-60, M
[@4176,CrackedActor] You're just a pathetic person. I'm sorry for your situation. Nancy Pelosi has signed her own pink slip. She is absolutely insane. Anyone who can't see that is blind. All those dingbats have that skittish horse look in their eyes. You probably have that 'look' in your eyes too! I hope you get better. Have a good one.
[@3557,puck61] Now now puck relax take a deep breath calm down do you feel better now knowing Nancy Pelosi beat the sad little lying spoiled manchild in the whitehouse ?
You rascal you keep failing to make me flinch now puck tell me
puck61 · 56-60, M
[@4176,CrackedActor] Save the psycho games for someone who is as stupid as you are clown.

PS- Learn to read while you're at it.
[@3557,puck61] Puck "tut tut tut" you silly rascal trying to insult me and now you think you are talking to Donald himself please try and make me yawn after you answer the question
puck61 · 56-60, M
Se dicen, "No vamo a pagar por nada , pendejo!" Pero si van a pagar! Van a pagar con negocios, pero tu no sabes nada porque eres vasilo en la cabeza!

Has there been any kind of retraction or apology f... | Miscellaneous | Replies | Similar Worlds