Would you rather deal with a short, but extremely humid summer or a dry, but a dry but strong heat that lasts a great portion of the year?
Let's say the short but super humid and sticky summer would only last about 3-4 months whereas the strong dry heat would last for about 7-8 months.
I would pick the humid summer. As much as I hate humidity and as suffocating as it would feel compared to the dry heat, at least it would be over far quickly and I could enjoy some nicer weather for the greater portion of the year. The long dry heat spell would feel more comfortable without the humidity, but it lasts longer and you enjoy far fewer months of nicer weather.
0
|
Probably short and humid. :) I've grown up off and on in Georgia, so I'm used to it. xD
undressedandmorbid · 22-25, M
Dry but strong heat. That type of weather is nice for me.
Myzery · 36-40, F
If I never have to deal with snow. Short and super humid. I have spent my entire life in Florida, humid is the name of the game.
Virgo79 · 56-60, M
The longest possible!
Lullaby · 41-45, F
Short humid summer

Would you rather deal with a short, but extremely ... | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds