Could abstergo industries and templars etc be real!? 馃憖

I mean they have discovered you can use your DNA to store and extract stuff like videos etc. Could the same be done for memories? 馃. I mean this is all sounding a bit assassin's creed here so could it all be true and real! 馃憖
This message was deleted by the author of the main post.
Silentangel26-30, F
[@646421,User41] pretty sure that's not something thats relevant 馃. I'm on a about a game series. And now they've done this supposed new research and stuff kinda scary how close it feels to this "game series" I mean all we know it could all be real!? 馃槺
PassionPercussion22-25, M
I think the game developers of Assassin's Creed are very smart and interested in that sort of thing. I've been playing AC since it came out and I've always wondered if it was possible and now it's looking like it could be. For all we know it could be completely true and they turned the theory into video games to throw us off. Who knows.
Silentangel26-30, F
[@446888,PassionPercussion] aye it does! Imagine the amount of crimes that would be solved so easily just by looking back at past memories of events! It's very interesting in that scientists are genuinely looking into how to use our DNA . We can already store actual videos and photos inside our DNA it's fascinating research
PassionPercussion22-25, M
[@665008,Silentangel] It really is. It's the kind of stuff that interests me. There are so many interesting possibilities and ideas that we could explore and find out about.
Silentangel26-30, F
[@446888,PassionPercussion] aye agreed on that 馃槂