What does that medication do, exactly?
My late husband Tim was an intelligent, successful man in three careers and in the hearts of his countrymen and a besotted Corgi owner.

Cassie, our female Corgi, had developed the socially unpleasant habit of eating turds. Obviously, this reduced the number of people who were interested in her licking their face affectionately. Cassie felt rejected and started eating a lot of ice cream and Tim became concerned. When Tim became concerned about a problem someone he loved was dealing with, things got done.

One day I came home to find a package on the porch, addressed to Tim, and I carried it in. As he opened it, I asked, ‘what is it?’ He took out a bottle and tossed it to me. It was clearly medicine of some type.

‘Who’s it for? What’s it for?’

‘Cassie. For her copraphagia.’ Due to our research on the turd-eating thing, I knew what copraphagia meant.

‘What’s it supposed to do?’

‘It makes shit taste bad.’
2
|
Edited: 1 yr ago
🤣🤣
DropsOfPain · 26-30, F
I think Tim answered the very same question as indicated by the last sentence.
Mamapolo2016 · 61-69, F
[@509132,DropsOfPain] yes, he did. I would have been more impressed with the medication if it made shit taste good, however.
bowman81 · 61-69, M
I had a vet explain that the cause of turd eating in female dogs was premature spaying. Yeah! There seems to be a genetic need to clean puppies and if she doesn't have a litter to care for the urge finds itself in other ways. The vet claims that one doesn't see this happen with female dogs who have had at least one litter.

How did the meds work? 😂
Mamapolo2016 · 61-69, F
They worked great. Cassie stopped eating turds, it took a little longer for me to stop laughing at Tim and all was well once more. I never did feel quite the same about kisses from dear little Cassie, though. s[@424751,bowman81]

What does that medication do, exactly? | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds