What is this Similar worlds idol, I write a story and get judged immediately? Lmao what a funny place

nonsensiclesnail46-50, F
馃槙 what specifically are you talking about?
KipWaldo70-79, M
[@441353,DiscombobulatedBunny] doesn't matter i just needed to throw that out there
Well done to you on getting judged instantly, some people wait around for months and don't even get blocked at all...馃ぃ
KipWaldo70-79, M
[@435994,MightyMarvellous] lol
LyricalOneF
You put it out on a public forum. That can hardly be surprising.
I checked out your "stories" can't see any judging or what you are talking about

Perhaps your other personality did that?
KipWaldo70-79, M
[@435994,MightyMarvellous] Oh look! A female on the rag
[@680636,MayonnaiseMustardMcNasty] eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
KipWaldo70-79, M
[@435994,MightyMarvellous] actually, not the other but the 47th personality did
EugenieLaBorgia26-30, F
Wicked man that you are! I suspect you used words of more than two syllables and were capable of forming sentences! Why!! I am surprised that you were not crippled and thrown to the wayside!!
EugenieLaBorgia26-30, F
[@680636,MayonnaiseMustardMcNasty] But you live!! We shall celebrate your survival from inflicted ignominy and, should w find these callous rogues, roast them with chestnuts while warming our hands and exchanging hearty tales of foregone days!
KipWaldo70-79, M
[@669203,EugenieLaBorgia] no cheese puffs?
EugenieLaBorgia26-30, F
[@680636,MayonnaiseMustardMcNasty] With simmering flesh and chestnuts?? Oh, savage!!!
Trevo22-25, M
People on internet get off judging lol. I'm judging right now lmao
KipWaldo70-79, M
[@513403,MeDescobrindo] well this dude say ....and assholes are assholes, in reply to my blunt story. And I'm thinking ok, so are you attracted to assholes? Is that why you are hanging around me, because I don't swing from that side of the plate pal
KelseyR22-25, F
Was it about mixing mayo with mustard?
KipWaldo70-79, M
[@657183,KelseyR] that just might have been it, but i forgot ketchup