I failed my American boards exam (i’n an international student) after studying for it for literally ages since summer
I’ve never felt more suicidal, I guess. I usually have a plan, not this time. I put my heart and soul and money into this, I don’t know what to do.
4
|
Edited: 6 mths ago
Is there a system of review or appeal ?

I'm sorry. *hugs*
offingg · 22-25, F
[@614223,Bubbbbles] Thank you.
theseeker · 22-25, M
Don’t lose heart. Prepare yourself and try again.
Headlines · 18-21, F
Well fuck. Time to make that plan B real quick fam. what options u got?
JRVanguard · 18-21, M
Aww I’m so sorry, when can you try again?
JRVanguard · 18-21, M
[@411353,offingg] I’m sorry I can’t imagine how heartbroken you must be to have failed, but look to the future: you have two more years to get it right and you have the experience of taking the exam already
offingg · 22-25, F
[@551154,JRVanguard] That’s wha they say, but I truly feel so heart broken that I genuinely have zero faith in myself. I even just want to drop out of medschool.
JRVanguard · 18-21, M
[@411353,offingg] I kind of understand what you’re going through, I joined the Army out of high school but failed basic training and I became depressed and suicidal. But things will get better, I promise you, this is just a bump in the road. You have already come this far, there’s no sense in dropping it all now and you’ll only feel worst down the line if you do. You didn’t do it this time, but you believed that you could so with two more years you definetly can do it, you will find faith in yourself again
SpaceAce · 26-30, M
Take a deep breath
SpaceAce · 26-30, M
[@411353,offingg] It's okay, I get like that sometimes. Maybe you can go in some other direction? Maybe a door is closing while a window opens?
offingg · 22-25, F
[@598716,SpaceAce] Not really, it’s complicated. I just don’t know what to do. I feel so lost I was always so sure of myself and my life path, lately it’s been just a haze. To put it simply, I don’t know, I don’t like being alive.
SpaceAce · 26-30, M
[@411353,offingg] I feel you, I really do. I myself have little direction and purpose. Don't particularly like life either. The way i look at it is this, I have this one life that I know of for sure so Immma live it like a I ain't exactly trying to make it our alive.
Trevo · 18-21, M
Failing a test you've worked hard for is one of the most depressing things :(
offingg · 22-25, F
[@513403,Alexander] It truly is. It legitmately feels like a heart break, it’s such a heart wrenching experience.
onestarrynight · 56-60, M
Dont give up on yourself..
make a plan for the interim and take them again... I'm sure you're not the first person to end up in this situation..

Keep the dream alive..

I failed my American boards exam (i’n an internati... | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds