Do you ever just get sick of society’s expectations of a person’s life?
Like get a job, go to college, get married? have kids. What if I don’t fit into that? I just become miserable?
7
|
Edited: 9 mths ago
Raffie · F
Listen to the beat of your own drum....dare to be different, but keep it genuine.
Puffieke · F
Everyone wants to fit in. [@495938,Raffie]
Jentlemen · 41-45, M
I never went to college. I'm off that hook
Yes I'm sick of it pretty much, especially by the Hair Image thing -_-. I just shaved mine and people stare at me like loling.
Really? But If you going to regret it don't shave lol. I just hate my hair , so I shaved it completely. My family is giving me weird looks cause of my bald head -_-
offingg · 22-25, F
[@609167,ShadowsFall89] I thi k it’s pretty cool, i would be your friend if i saw you
[@411353,offingg] Awww thank you lol.
I agree with the get a job part..or do something for a steady income..the rest is none of my business
Yeah sure do. We can't be molded and be happy.
xRedx · M
Yeah, it can get toxic at times. It's frustrating really but I don't care for that.
Elysian · F
Don't ever do anything that isn't best for you and makes you unhappy.
Elysian · F
[@411353,offingg] you are welcome. I fit no mold people always treat me like shit and call me weird and crazy. Say I act like a boy...im like im not a boy Im badass theres a difference 😂
offingg · 22-25, F
[@564136,Sensitive] Haha so you relate!!
Elysian · F
[@411353,offingg] definetly :)
DiscombobulatedBunny · 41-45, F
Loads of people don't follow the general societal expectations, and they do it well. Go enjoy your life!
DlPSHIT · 18-21, M
Getting a job is basic human decency. If you can't do that there are a lot of forest to die in.
Not really. I've just done things (or not) in my own time. I've been lucky to have family and friends who mostly supported it.

Updated: 1 min ago

Do you ever just get sick of society’s expectation... | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds