katielass · F
I've actually overheard my hubby describe me to someone he hadn't spoken to in years. It was rather sweet. He said, after listing my attributes, she's a good girl. That's all I needed to hear.
Stephenj0896 · 22-25, M
When we together she only spoke of me well and I came to find out she defended me a lot in my absence. I truly fucked up that relationship.

What matters is how I'd describe her: She was better than a woman, she had no concern for the World and all that is wrong. Just the ones she held close. She was an amazing and unique individual.
Affectionate in my own way, possibly clingy, I feel like a burden a lot.. Very loyal. Very honest.
He'd say I'm sweet and clingy a bit, I ithink..(or a lot). Can be a burden, but so can everyone. And then he doubts if I'm loyal or honest a lot so..I guess he'd say he "thinks" I'm those things.