Have u ever hurt or broken someone's heart before ?

Like was it a friend. Was it a relationship. Was it a promise that you broke. Was it over a material thing or a complicated issue. Did you leave a job where the people loved you. Or a city, or town.
How many of you have ever broken someones heart before or disappointed them deeply.
Im listening. Tell us your story please. How are you today SW ?

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8SyFXTTp6g]
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
I think the biggest heartbreak was when I left my family in Georgia to embark on my journey to self betterment. my grandmother was screaming and crying and asking me how long I'd been planning this.

My grandfather pulled me aside and told me "go for it. do what makes you happy she will get over it."

A lot of my family were very upset with me when I left but I had to do what was best for myself and my oldest at the time.
Zonuss · 41-45, M
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] Thank you for sharing your story.
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
[@322117,Zonuss] lol thank u for listening 🤗
SarahTheHooker · 22-25, F
Oh, I've wrote about it before....

Long story, very short, this boy I knew at school fancied me and asked me out many times, I always said no to him. Why? He was nice enough but I was just too shy and geeky. We grow up, evolve and change and I am now a hooker (don't ask!) and he sees me working, pays for the sex act but still asks me out....

Sad in the sense that he must feel happy having sex with me, and in some way feeling that we're a couple (in a twisted psychological way) and that I break his heart when I decline his offer of 'after work' and go about my next customer....

Makes me feel a little bit shit, to be honest, but he knows where he stands with me..

Sarah 💋
Zonuss · 41-45, M
[@460919,SarahTheHooker] Once a heartbreaker, always a heartbreaker. 🙂
melissa001 · 51-55, F
I don't think I've been that significant to anyone to break their hearts. But mine has been broken a lot.
Zonuss · 41-45, M
[@507791,melissa001] Hello. 🙂
melissa001 · 51-55, F
[@322117,Zonuss] Hi 😊
MilitantIrishman · 26-30, M
I think I have once or twice. It was for the best though. I never want to hurt anyone but sometimes you just know something isn't gonna work out and you're being kinder to end it and not waste their time.
Zonuss · 41-45, M
[@8731,MilitantIrishman] I agree
ChampagneOnIce · 46-50, F
Yes, I have broken someone’s heart. I don’t ever want to hurt others, especially those I love, but sometimes you have to move on when a relationship has run its course. I’ve also had my heart shattered. I think it’s part of life if you truly live and love.
Zonuss · 41-45, M
[@327203,ChampagneOnIce] I see.
Asmae · 31-35, F
People do that to their exes and vice versa
Zonuss · 41-45, M
[@509132,Asmae] Yes sometimes.
People pleasing is tough. Not for me.
[@322117,Zonuss] 🙄
Zonuss · 41-45, M
[@24735,Silentspectator] You're so sad. 😂
[@322117,Zonuss] Thanks to users like you for being around to cheer the surroundings. 🙄
Pinkstarburst · 51-55, F
I cannot recall ever breaking a heart.
Zonuss · 41-45, M
[@6912,Pinkstarburst] 😉
FrozenWasteland · 61-69, M
I hurt someone (or at least annoyed her mightily -- I've never been sure because she refused to tell me what was on her mind). But the only heart broken was mine.

I guess it's better that way. I would much rather have my heart broken than to break someone else's.
Zonuss · 41-45, M
[@907263,FrozenWasteland] Interesting.
FrozenWasteland · 61-69, M
[@322117,Zonuss] Certainly life-changing.
JustcallmeNameless · 31-35, F
I don't think I ever have