How can I feel RELAXED around guys I like?

To possibly date?

The main reason I don't date is because I get really nervous about if I'll just GET TOO nervous on a date and need to leave. I think deep down I feel I need to be GREAT, ENTERTAINING, awesome and perfect for a guy to want to date or stay with me. So I have this subconscious fear, and I just decline dates because of it. It feels like too much pressure to be all that. 馃様 HOW to change this fear to truly feel just maybe I'm worth it?
HoraceGreenley56-60, M
Have sex first, so you can relax.
Coralmist36-40, F
[@6578,HoraceGreenley] 馃槤馃榿
Fable26-30, F
[c=#666666][@6578,HoraceGreenley] Lol, that mostly works for men I think.[/c]
HoraceGreenley56-60, M
[@330903,Fable] It's worth a shot
Fable26-30, F
[c=#666666]I don't know, just imagine you aren't interested maybe... Imagine they're someone else, like your annoying friend or brother and act the way you would with them?[/c]
JustcallmeNameless31-35, F
Just don't over think things. Some guys are nervous the first date too.
MarkPaul22-25, M
Go topless.
Coralmist36-40, F
[@8638,MarkPaul] ahh..simple solution 馃槖馃槃
MarkPaul22-25, M
[@562099,Coralmist] 馃槻 Wait! I mean... I was only kidding. OMG.
Coralmist36-40, F
[@8638,MarkPaul] ok 馃尫馃
blackcar26-30, M
Give him a blowjob to break the ice
MrBrownstone41-45, M
curiosi56-60, F
You aren't ready to date until you are comfortable with you.
Coralmist36-40, F
[@423488,curiosi] I feel how can I BE great, and appealing to a guy? I feel if I'm not this perfect partner for someone, then they'll leave or I'll be a let down.
BixbySnyder46-50, M
Don't think of them as dates per se, treat them as you would a good friend and just be yourself.

Get them to do all the talking, ask loads of questions, laugh at their jokes and look interested.

In my experience people generally enjoy talking about themselves and love it when people shower them with attention.
Coralmist36-40, F
[@1205364,BixbySnyder] Yes I need SOMETHING to remember to take the pressure to be it ALL, off. I get so uptight that I'm simply not enough, that I decline men who show interest. I'm tired of living this way in feAr that I'm not a FULL package. If I think of myself as maybe just their friend, I don't need to be it ALL, just kind and in the Now. Thanks 馃拹馃惃
BigBen61-69, M
But, the right guy is the one who knows you are all those things, GREAT, ENTERTAINING, MARVELOUS, without your having to try to do any of those things. To find him you he needs to know you.
Coralmist36-40, F
[@323826,BigBen] I don't feel any of those things. That's why I get so nervous to even try, because I feel ill fail them. That they'll surely see greener pastures 馃様
BigBen61-69, M
[@562099,Coralmist] I feel for you. Maybe this is a time you learn about yourself and find those things you feel good about.
Coralmist36-40, F
[@323826,BigBen] Thanks B馃尭
Creyvin1Morehead36-40, M
Be honest, open but firm in your comments