I Want You To Take Part In The 30 Days Song Challenge

I'm taking on the challenge. I love spiritual songs so I'll post 30 beautiful songs with images too☺️

Song 1 : Speechless -My heartfelt gratitude for my healing😌🙏

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuCXA3ZD62A]
ABCDEF7 · M
[b]Nirvana Shatkam[/b]

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq9WPkuLdbc]

mano buddhi ahankara chittani naaham
na cha shrotravjihve na cha ghraana netre
na cha vyoma bhumir na tejo na vaayuhu
chidananda rupah shivo’ham shivo’ham
मनो बुद्ध्यहंकारचित्तानि नाहम् न च श्रोत्र जिह्वे न च घ्राण नेत्रे
न च व्योम भूमिर् न तेजॊ न वायु: चिदानन्द रूप: शिवोऽहम् शिवॊऽहम् ॥
Neither am I the Mind, nor the Intelligence or Ego,
Neither am I the organs of Hearing (Ears), nor that of Tasting (Tongue), Smelling (Nose) or Seeing (Eyes),
Neither am I the Sky, nor the Earth, Neither the Fire nor the Air,
I am the Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness; I am Shiva, I am Shiva, The Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness...

na cha prana sangyo na vai pancha vayuhu
na va sapta dhatur na va pancha koshah
na vak pani-padam na chopastha payu
chidananda rupah shivo’ham shivo’ham
न च प्राण संज्ञो न वै पञ्चवायु: न वा सप्तधातुर् न वा पञ्चकोश:
न वाक्पाणिपादौ न चोपस्थपायू चिदानन्द रूप: शिवोऽहम् शिवॊऽहम् ॥
Neither am I the Vital Breath, nor the Five Vital Airs,
Neither am I the Seven Ingredients (of the Body), nor the Five Sheaths (of the Body),
Neither am I the organ of Speech, nor the organs for Holding ( Hand ), Movement ( Feet ) or Excretion,

na me dvesha ragau na me lobha mohau
na me vai mado naiva matsarya bhavaha
na dharmo na chartho na kamo na mokshaha
chidananda rupah shivo’ham shivo’ham
न मे द्वेष रागौ न मे लोभ मोहौ मदो नैव मे नैव मात्सर्य भाव:
न धर्मो न चार्थो न कामो ना मोक्ष: चिदानन्द रूप: शिवोऽहम् शिवॊऽहम् ॥
Neither do I have Hatred, nor Attachment, Neither Greed nor Infatuation,
Neither do I have Pride, nor Feelings of Envy and Jealousy,
I am Not within the bounds of Dharma (Righteousness), Artha (Wealth), Kama (Desire) and Moksha (Liberation) (the four Purusarthas of life),

na punyam na papam na saukhyam na duhkham
na mantro na tirtham na veda na yajnah
aham bhojanam naiva bhojyam na bhokta
chidananda rupah shivo’ham shivo’ham
न पुण्यं न पापं न सौख्यं न दु:खम् न मन्त्रो न तीर्थं न वेदा: न यज्ञा:
अहं भोजनं नैव भोज्यं न भोक्ता चिदानन्द रूप: शिवोऽहम् शिवॊऽहम् ॥
Neither am I bound by Merits nor Sins, neither by Worldly Joys nor by Sorrows,
Neither am I bound by Sacred Hymns nor by Sacred Places, neither by Sacred Scriptures nor by Sacrifies,
I am Neither Enjoyment (Experience), nor an object to be Enjoyed (Experienced), nor the Enjoyer (Experiencer),

na me mrtyu shanka na mejati bhedaha
pita naiva me naiva mataa na janmaha
na bandhur na mitram gurur naiva shishyaha
chidananda rupah shivo’ham shivo’ham
न मृत्युर् न शंका न मे जातिभेद: पिता नैव मे नैव माता न जन्म
न बन्धुर् न मित्रं गुरुर्नैव शिष्य: चिदानन्द रूप: शिवोऽहम् शिवॊऽहम् ॥
Neither am I bound by Death and its Fear, nor by the rules of Caste and its Distinctions,
Neither do I have Father and Mother, nor do I have Birth,
Neither do I have Relations nor Friends, neither Spiritual Teacher nor Disciple,

aham nirvikalpo nirakara rupo
vibhut vatcha sarvatra sarvendriyanam
na cha sangatham naiva muktir na meyaha
chidananda rupah shivo’ham shivo’ham
अहं निर्विकल्पॊ निराकार रूपॊ विभुत्वाच्च सर्वत्र सर्वेन्द्रियाणाम्
न चासंगतं नैव मुक्तिर् न मेय: चिदानन्द रूप: शिवोऽहम् शिवॊऽहम् ॥
I am Without any Variation, and Without any Form,
I am Present Everywhere as the underlying Substratum of everything, and behind all Sense Organs,
Neither do I get Attached to anything, nor get Freed from anything,

[b][i]8 year old Adi Shankara renounces the world and travels towards the north India. At the banks of narmada M.P(India), he meets Govindapada. He asks Shankara, who is he?.. and Shankara a child prodigy that he is, who had mastered the vedas by the time he turned 5, replies with this above hymn which became famous as Nirvana Shatakam, which explains the philosophy of Advaita(Non-dualism).[/i][/b]
Kiarra · F
[@657449,ABCDEF7] You're welcome 😊

Thank you for sharing with me these 2 videos! I am not familiar with the Indian religion and beliefs and as a westerner, I have only a minimal grasp of what we know today as yoga (the westernized version) and use it as a means of achieving a state of meditation to reach a higher level of consciousness/thinking and also as a form of relaxation of the body. I liked the videos because they speak about how consciousness is perceived in your culture as separate from the body, quite different from other cultures where it is thought of as part of our minds. I know so little about non-duality nor of other movements such as Unitarianism and Transcendentalism to name a few. I am of Christian faith, Roman Catholic to be precise. After traveling to many countries and experiencing various cultures first hand, I remain a believer of my faith and yet I have adopted from different religions and beliefs beautiful ways to appreciate this gift of life and the world we live in. I love nature and believe it has powers we cannot see but is there nonetheless, much like my God is not seen but is felt by me all throughout my life in the many challenges I have faced.

I, too, am a student of life, learning and trying to understand and will forever find myself learning until I leave this life. By the way, I follow yogi Sadhguru and so I am always pleased to see videos of his. I can listen to him for hours and contemplate his words and always feel enlightened by his teachings. He is indeed a wise man who's words contain a great wealth of truth that naturally resonates within me.

Thank you for sharing all this with me, in my journey of enlightenment, it opens my mind to the beauty of the world and its diversity and also how much we also have in common.

May light shine upon your path and may you find in your journey the wisdom you seek. 🙂🙏
ABCDEF7 · M
[@543653,Kiarra] I personally feel that this religion is so vast that I think that even a life would fall short to have a good idea about it. As you know spirituality is not related to any religion in particular. Spirituality is about [i]seeking[/i] not about [i]believing[/i]. Yoga is one of the path to attain the same goal through [i]meditation[/i], whereas as with Advaita it's attained through the [i]knowledge[/i] as explained here( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-RFz56gb9E&t=119 ) by Swami Sarvapriyananda. You can listen to complete lecture to have a better idea about Advaita.

🙏
Kiarra · F
[@657449,ABCDEF7] I shall watch the lecture, thank you so much for sharing the link ! 😊🙏