I Want To Have Fat Kids

Are there actually people who want this for their children? If so, why? Do you actually not care about your child’s health? You want to make them vulnerable to the cruelty of other children? Anyone who actually thinks this is a good idea should not have children. You can’t actually love your child and want this for them.
4
|
I agree. They are insane.
It’s a ridiculous cultural thing🙄🙄I always got shit because my kids were at a healthy normal weight. Older relatives would always (i mean always) tell me my kids looked sickly. I took them to the doctor with my concern, because yes they had me convinced my kids were too thin. I’m so glad he told me “they’re fine, perfectly healthy. what do you want fat kids for?”
Certain cultures and especially older people seem to think it’s best for kids to be nice and fat. my grandma grew up during the great depression and all she wanted to do was stuff our faces🤮.. sure she didn’t mean harm it’s just how some people were raised. It is messed up though to see your kids obese and keep feeding them continuously, i say that should be considered child abuse
WanderingThrough · 26-30, F
[@527783,DaddysDemonDoll] Yes, I do understand the concept there and have met people like that. I do however feel like this group was created by people similar to the ones who created groups like ‘I like to wet myself’ ... just some sort of sick fetish.
yep anything’s possible, it is SW after all[@589136,WanderingThrough]
MrDavies · 51-55, M
Always drink water not pop

I Want To Have Fat Kids

Are there actually people who want this for their ... | I Want To Have Fat Kids | Similar Worlds