I Believe Long Distance Relationship Can Work

It can. For a while. Good communication and a strong resolve is all it takes at first. But as time goes by and you're out of that rainbows and butterflies phase, reality smacks you in the face. You'll never be able love her and hold her the...
Pertgen16 · 31-35, F
Long distance relationship worked for me. My wife and I r very happy
@Pertgen16: Well I kinda did find the right one. The girl version of me haha ! My first crush in school n we met 9 years after she moved away. Anyways long story short, her dad got in the way and it ended badly.
Pertgen16 · 31-35, F
Oh. Lovely. :( gosh I'm sorry
@Pertgen16: you don't have to be. It's cool. I'm over it. Lessons learnt and moving on!
I think the thing about LDRs is that there needs to be an end goal in sight. There needs to be a plan to get together on a fixed schedule or eventually move in together, you need to be doing something to bring you two closer. If there's no plan set in place for that to happen or it isn't possible, it's just fruitless and painful.
The right one will come along for you someday.
I know. But it's the moments that count you know. Like being there for her when she needs it. Not after a while. That moment, you know. N it gets hard fixing a schedule when the jobs get in the way. Like I said... circumstances.
Bookwrmgirl · 41-45, F
I'm in a LDR. We get together regularly and more often now. We adore each other. The most difficult part is that I like a lot of sex, a lot of touching, kissing. I masterbate and it helps when he's part of it. But sometimes I just miss his warmth, whispered voice, the sighs. :-(
@Bookwrmgirl: Well, I'm glad for you. Hope your bonds remain strong :)
Bookwrmgirl · 41-45, F
Thank you. Are you in a LDR? We are strong-we communicate well
@Bookwrmgirl: Nope. Sadly, it didn't work out for me.
N it's good that you do. Keep it up !

True Love Conquers Everything ...
Dating and Relationships Long-distance Relationships

It can. For a while. Good communication and a stro... | I Believe Long Distance Relationship Can Work | Similar Worlds