I Love Snow

Living in the Caribbean where it never snows you always wonder what it'll be like. I could never forget that experience I had. Back in 2012 of December I traveled to the northern parts of the U.S and it was my luck that the next two days a snow...
[c=#BF0080]We had a blizzard back in January.. you would have loved it.[/c]
Oh man I bet I would have! I just like two days for my body to get adjusted to the cold temperatures and I'm good to go. I could remember when I arrived at my final destination in northern US. As soon as I walked out the airport terminal and felt the temperature I was in so much pain. I was like what the shit, 5 hours ago i was in 85 degree F weather.
We had the warmest winter I can remember last year, not a real winter, maybe 3 weeks and then it felt like spring. Make sure you go far north and maybe around the Great Lakes because they get the winter "lake effect" snow up there.

I would love to visit a beach area like you have there and stay for a couple weeks, I live in a land-locked state.
Thank you. I'm planning on going the furthest up north I can go!
@IrieRasta: You would have loved the really deep snows that Boston got a few winters ago and they accumulated one after another. There were guys getting up on the roof of their house and jumping into the snow...one creative person hollowed out an outdoors room in their yard and made benches from the snow and a fire pit in the middle, they'd sit outside around the fire pit...that was really cool. And some people were building igloos to have a place outdoors to "play" in.
@cherokeepatti: oh man I bet I would have!
you should visit the mountains of North Carolina. It is a completely different world from what you are used to
@SBelle: I want that ice cold weather. I'm so sick of the heat here. I swear if I moved Canada I'm not coming back here until 5 years later.
@IrieRasta: we have ungodly heat here in summer😟
I'm sure it doesn't get as hot here as there but 90 degrees is still hot. Even now it's like 85 degrees.
TamTenn · 18-21
I grew up with snow but I moved recently next to Death Valley so I don't get any seasons. Just hot and super hot haha! So I miss the snow so flippin much! I completely understand how you feel!

I Love Snow
Not the crazy white guy from Canada

Living in the Caribbean where it never snows you ... | I Love Snow | Similar Worlds