I Am Submissive

Sinking into submission again...

Every so often, I go through phases where I want to say something and I know that I have the freedom to say what I think and feel - but I can't quite get the words out onto the screen.

Yesterday was another of those days for me... but it wasn't really helped by the fact that everyone is so busy right now.

I understand why I have sunk into the mindset of needing permission to speak again - though I don't know how to challenge the way that I have regressed mentally. Yes, I know that the whole thing and the way that I am feeling/thinking is all in my head and that I don't need to think/feel/do that anymore.
Start by being daring to yourself .
Write your thoughts on a piece of paper, then burn it.

It's all practice, practice , practice .🤷‍♀️
Becksta · 36-40
[@912138,OogieBoogie] I'm trying to just keep busy and not think of how lonely I feel right now... if I work on my website, I get posts written out - but I still feel lonely a lot of the time.

It just keeps me pre-occupied enough that I don't sink backwards.

I'm thinking also that returning to my language studies would also help me. At least, it lifted me up out of a numb state last night when I was watching videos and picking up some words that I had learned.

I Am Submissive