I Play the Guitar

Of Partscasters and the Quest for Tonal Ratitude OR This is Caitlyn Caitlyn was my first custom guitar in the post-recession world. I worked for four years to make sure the job was going to stick before I went nuts with anything. Buying my Gibson wa...
0
|
Of Stupidity and Stratocasters So Friday, I had some spare coin and excess stupidity to spend, and popped into my favorite pawn shop. He always has something fun on the guitar wall. This trip was no exception, yielding a Korean-made 1996 Stratocaster...
4
|
Sometimes I think about my days in the Uni guitar ensemble.
1
|
yes i play guitar, not very well perhaps but i try to learn in last 2 years, is good friend i have who try to teach me and then i buy for myself acoustic guitar to have in my room. it is only chords i can do and with some picking, maybe one day i can...
10
|
I was just wondering if any one else is replacing their expensive axes with more affordable ones. the first time I did this was I replaced a fender Stratocaster Deluxe with a G&L Legacy which wasn't that much of a savings. Not long ago I...
2
|
I enjoy this kind of music very much.
3
|
Right now I practice classical guitar, have done it off and on for over 20 years. It is perfect to calm down and chill :)
6
|
I loved music as long as I can remember. As a child, I would always have records playing—everything from classical to the pop music of the time. Later, I took music in school and really enjoyed playing trombone in the HS jazz band. When it came time...
11
|
Since The Age Of 12 I have loved playing guitar. There have been times when I haven’t played at all for a while but guitar has been something I have returned to every time. I bought my first guitar second hand from a neighbourhood friend who had alre...
9
|
When I was a child, I was influenced by a number of Hawaiian musicians. One of my neighbors knew Cecilo & Kapono, and they encouraged me to learn the guitar and play. The guitar and ukulele were a big part of my life. We'd sit around the wee...
6
|
I've been playing ever since I got mine for Christmas four months ago. I'm not an expert, of course, but I love dinking around and learning new crap. Recently I've been trying to play Plain White T's Hey There Delilah with all th...
0
|
Just learned how to play "A-team by Ed sheeren.
0
|
I am a acoustic guitar pla<x>yer. I have been learning to play guitar for quite a long time. I really admire Sungha Jung. I play most of his songs. I really wish that I could play with him someday :).
0
|

I Play the Guitar

I Play the Guitar | Similar Worlds