I Got Something To Say
I think women are totally wrong thinking they are equal to men, they truly are Superior,and always have been . You give a woman sperm she produce offspring you build her a house you she will give you a home.Give her groceries she will produce a meal.In all you give a woman almost anything she will multitask and enlarge it to best.So i say to you men if you give her crap ,you can expect a ton shit in return .
Tres13 · 51-55, M
...if you give her a Ford,she wants a Cadillac
english · 51-55, M
[@476434,Tres13] give her seven now she wants to give them back, (luv the brothers) cheers mate
Tres13 · 51-55, M
[@644861,english] 👍🏽bb king
english · 51-55, M
[@476434,Tres13] I also have a version by the Allman brothers both a great versions
pennynoodles · 51-55, F
Very nicely put and a great observation. We can even make that ton of shit hit the fan at times 😄
english · 51-55, M
[@14495,pennynoodles] lmao thats priceless ,and i dont doubt it for a second .🤣 cheers for sharing noodles.🙃
Zonuss · 36-40, M
The value of human life is priceless. All humans are created equal because we are not immortal beings. 🙂

I Got Something To Say