I Do Not Like People to See Me Cry

I am fed up with visiting my local Supermarket and leaving without essentials products
3
|
But they do too often
1
|
I cry most nights to myself. I dont like people seeing me vulnerable. I dont want them to see me as being weak or take advantage of me. The worst kind of cries are when you're in public and you have to force yourself not to cry and give yourself...
11
|
This fact is irrelevant now, though. It just happens when it happens and there's no controlling it.
2
|
When I was little I was abused and When I’d cry it’d be worse. I know I’m an adult now but I don’t like crying infront of people. It made me not trust people. I know they wouldn’t care and they’d just use my emotions against me. I don’t feel safe tru...
5
|
So I don’t cry anymore. What good did it ever do.
1
|
Never once was I told to never cry. That was something I decided for myself and sadly it isn’t always the healthiest choice. For a long time I have been the “Mom friend” who is always ready to swoop in and save the day. Along with my personality I wa...
4
|
I hold my hand tight to my chest... Hoping to quiet my heart and contain the hurt that tries to beat it's way through,  as the tears run down my face.
20
|
I cried in front of a coworker who used to not like me today. I hate crying in front of people, but I’m emotional. It tends to happen more than I’d like it to.
4
|
Everytime I cry I cover my face with my hands. I just get embarrassed I'm breaking down in front of someone.
6
|
Ever have one of those days where the waterworks get started and theres just no stopping them? Will be working behind closed doors today. Emotional AF, and I cant seem to fight it off. I know crying can be therapeutic but not something I care to b...
2
|
I hate to cry in front of people. I don't know what it is about me I just hate too. Then there's my friends that complain about me not crying and I'm like, yes I cry. I cry when I'm alone. I don't want you to see me when I...
0
|
I feel there is a line where people can see me cry. When I stub my toe, laugh myself to tears, or fall to the ground because I trip...yes, you may see me cry. Because those tears are most likely a reflex to the pain shooting up my leg, or the fact th...
2
|
I hate it! I’ve never been comfortable with people seeing me cry or even be upset haha.
4
|
Yet I like crying. It makes me feel better
9
|
I shouldn't care, everyone feels vulnerable sometimes, right?
5
|
I don't, at all. It makes me seem weak, or too emotional and feels like noone will take me seriously. But even when I am certain I wont cry I do when I tell people stuff I am sensitive about. Then when I feel the tears in my throat I cry more a...
18-21
3
|
Not really sure why. I do sometimes name things that do make me cry, like an episode of a show or a song, but I just don't like crying in front of people.
1
|
I don't like people seeing me cry. I feel vulnerable and uncomfortable. Part of the reason is that my friends see me as this strong young lady who takes challenges head on. I am that friend who embraces my friends when they break down in tears. ...
4
|
0
|

I Do Not Like People to See Me Cry
Categories: Other

I Do Not Like People to See Me Cry | Similar Worlds