I Have A Very Short Temper

It's gotten me in trouble on a lot of occasions. If someone is getting on my nerves one of us has to leave or else words get thrown. I've even had a few physical fights because of my temper.
7
|
NigelDoes · 51-55, M
I see Anger Management classes in your future.
I've taken a few and all I've learned is to count to ten, or take a deep breath, or for someone to walk away.
erik2000 · 18-21, M
It happened to me too, specially with my sister, she can make me angry easily. I got many beatings because of this.
WithoutHope84 · 31-35, M
I completely understand. I'm in a relationship where i get pushed to a certain point, and then i look bad. What sucks is that people know what they are doing to make others try and snap out...And yes it is up to us (with short tempers) to become overcomers of these types of people. I hope one day there are laws instated that will defend the honor of those who were pushed to the brink... because it's very disheartening to see some of these people get away with that shit
they deserve to feel that way.
WithoutHope84 · 31-35, M
I'm not disagreeing. Im just saying from experience
NearMiss · 41-45, F
You beat your gf and it's her fault. Whatever, dick.
dirtesoxlvr · 36-40, M
That's sad
that's how things are.
NearMiss · 41-45, F
You're just a nut.
I'm a nut?
Screw you
NearMiss · 41-45, F
@tilagirl: Yup. Loopy as a slip knot.
NearMiss · 41-45, F
Health problems aren't caused by "karma", you twit. That's just an excuse made up by idiots who don't know any science, and choose instead to believe in an angry God who personally serves their own desire to hurt others.

I Have A Very Short Temper

It's gotten me in trouble on a lot of occasio... | I Have A Very Short Temper | Similar Worlds