Games

Anyone play magic the gathering?
7
|
I used to be big into it..very pissed I sold all my cards for dirt cheap.
@PrettyTroubles: It was right before it started getting big I see some of those cards going for hundreds of dollars now it's crazy..OH WELL c'est la vie 😂
thinkincubes · 36-40, M
I try not to think about how my collection (that I sold back in the day) would be worth nowadays 😅
Thousands upon thousands upon thousands 😂😂😂
TyphoidJerry · 36-40, M
Not in years. I'm actually astonished it's still so popular. I last played it in like, 1995.
This message was deleted.
I've played it a few times. I could never get into the deck building aspect of it. There are so many options, it makes my head spin.
Motherfuckerjones · 41-45, M
I've heard of it... is it any good?
PrettyTroubles · 22-25, F
Yessss
This message was deleted.
Thegreateast · 26-30, M
Use to... Its to expensive to keep playing though
thinkincubes · 36-40, M
the price is disastrous, by far the biggest flaw
thinkincubes · 36-40, M
I actually only use proxies now, but they are still expensive because of the exploitative industry that is printers and cartridges.
Thegreateast · 26-30, M
And wizards does it on purpose... They even got rid of basic cards and only switched the name... So lanowar elf is legal in standard. But there is. New elf that does the same thing. .. Like wtf
KingofPizza2 · 31-35, M
I used to but I stopped just about when 6th edition came out. Still got a big box with all my old cards in it though!
thinkincubes · 36-40, M
I've been playing for twenty years! Used to be a regular on the Pro Tour even. The last few years I mainly focus on Cubing. Ever heard of a Cube? It's only the single greatest thing ever.
Pherick · 36-40, M
Loved it growing up, still play, though rarely today. Wish I had more friend into it.

Games

Anyone play magic the gathering? | Games | Similar Worlds