Games

what annoys you in the video game society?
what annoys me is gamer stereotypes... example if you chose a healer or tank or something and you're expected to do your thing...there are some gamers like me who like being defiant and have UNIQUE playstyles.

you don't bug other players to do what is expected of them...its annoying. if you want people to play the role then EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED... let others play Their Way at their own skill of uniqueness and unexpectedness

this message is for all those who blame a player for "not doing their job" right... stop blaming a mistake on the defiant players who want a unique non-conforming playstyle!!!
2
|
Edited: 3 yrs ago
PlumBerries · 26-30, F
[c=#7700B2]that I'm not taken seriously as a gamer cause of my gender. It's cool that it's cool to be a female gamer now but that gets you questioned to being a poser a lot.. I will school whoever in whatever game lol [/c]
quinnVneck · 26-30, F
i don't give a crap about those bandwagoners who judge me as a gamer...they want to judge then they should all ride the bandwagon with their collective one brain and think like the sheeps they are...for i am an individual and so are you an individual
PlumBerries · 26-30, F
[c=#7700B2]i care a lot more then I should about others opinions of me especially when I'm questioned about things I enjoy doing, but you are right [/c]

Games

what annoys you in the video game society? | Games | Replies | Similar Worlds