Games

what annoys you in the video game society?
what annoys me is gamer stereotypes... example if you chose a healer or tank or something and you're expected to do your thing...there are some gamers like me who like being defiant and have UNIQUE playstyles.

you don't bug other players to do what is expected of them...its annoying. if you want people to play the role then EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED... let others play Their Way at their own skill of uniqueness and unexpectedness

this message is for all those who blame a player for "not doing their job" right... stop blaming a mistake on the defiant players who want a unique non-conforming playstyle!!!
2
|
Edited: 3 yrs ago
This page is a permanent link to the reply below and its nested replies. See all post replies 禄
TheMindBoggled22-25, M
Rage quitters in fighting games, honestly. 馃槥
quinnVneck26-30, F
i don't blame dark souls rage quitters though
TheMindBoggled22-25, M
@quinnVneck: Oh, that's an exception. I mean when you're playing against someone online and they just quit in the middle of the round.
@quinnVneck: she dont blame them cuz she rage quits herself at times. Isnt it? :P
quinnVneck26-30, F
@TheMindBoggled: what i hate about darksouls though is...invaders... i don't blame them but i kill them instantly [even if they're "playing along"]
TheMindBoggled22-25, M
@quinnVneck: Oh yeah, same thing happens in Bloodborne. I know what you mean.
quinnVneck26-30, F
@billz270: i was on my way to defeat the 2 bosses in anor londo with knight solaire then an effin' invader came to my world and killed me...out of rage i rushed all the way to bosses and killed them in cold blood [while being hollow and ALONE] from that day on i hated every invader and killed them in cold blood even with insults after they died at my hands... to show how much i hate invaders [be it friend, or aquaintance]

Games

what annoys you in the video game society? | Games | Replies | Similar Worlds