I Not A Fan Of Remake Movies

Normally I'd agree but this movie changed my mind. It's one movie that remakes 3 like the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo as well same country of origin too I believe ?
2cool4school · 41-45, F
Then you know even better :)
I'm not crazy about remakes either. It's like Hollywood has nothing better to do than to waste money when the original ought to be left alone. Just saying...
2cool4school · 41-45, F
Nor am I. But in certain cases the concept is so great it needs a new production budget to really show you what's going on better. More camera angles etc. I do love The Pusher Trilogy (the originals, but I doubt it'd strike a cord with most in the US so it needs to be repackaged for the people with the shorter attention spans on this earth. It's an abbreviated amalgamation of 3 movies so not a straight remake. I can't think of a single American movie or even anything other than indie films who again got more money to better show the concept.
One thing I do not like at all are "reboots". You can't reboot a movie. Only your feet and your computers should be rebooted in my pointless opinion :/
2cool4school · 41-45, F
So true!!
bhatjc · 41-45, M
This does look better. Besides the brits make darker films
2cool4school · 41-45, F
So true!!!
bhatjc · 41-45, M
@2cool4school: Yeah and some of their humor is also darker
Pfuzylogic · M
The Eastern European accent always throws me off.
bhatjc · 41-45, M
@2cool4school: I would say both on that. Some countries bring a different spin to it
Pfuzylogic · M
@2cool4school: @bhatjc: The accent, it takes me time to adapt.
bhatjc · 41-45, M
@Pfuzylogic: Agreed

I Not A Fan Of Remake Movies

Normally I'd agree but this movie changed my ... | I Not A Fan Of Remake Movies | Similar Worlds