I Love Conversations That Last All Night

Having a deep conversation with someone who has a brilliant mind and beautiful soul is a new way of romance.

Conversation has a kind of charm about it, an insinuating and insidious something that elicits secrets just like love. The first ingredient that attracts me in conversation is truth, the next good sense, the third good humor, and the fourth wit.

Good conversation is as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after. I like a person who can keep a conversation going no matter how random the topics get, when nothing is distinctly remembered, but a general effect of pleasing impression.
7
|
I can't do that, specially with strangers who i dont know.
tindrummerM
If we met in real life I'd like to have a conversation that perhaps would last all afternoon - in a cafe on Los Ramblas or while having a picnic. All night isn't likely to happen is it? 馃槈
Madeleine36-40, F
[@400948,tindrummer] You never know.
tindrummerM
[@2684,Madeleine] VERY INTERESTING REPLY. 馃馃槝
VelvetyF
Sometimes, just the right word at the right moment.
Ruben197046-50, M
I wouldn't mind conversing with a not a brilliant mind but to a sincere, humble and beautiful, simple and down to earth soul, those are the most that l enjoy.
Madeleine36-40, F
[@1205,Ruben1970] True.

Categories: Hobbies

Having a deep conversation with someone who has a ... | I Love Conversations That Last All Night | Similar Worlds