I Want to Travel

Yes, on a clear September morning on top of a tour bus, we'll have a ride through London. We'll get to know the heart of the city. We will journey, the two of us, from one place to another. Across bridges, from one side to the other. Then over clouds from one airport to another. We will journey long through the narrow streets of time from one day to another across the deserts of this world.
6
|
Your words reminded me of this song...so dedicating it to you and your girl! 馃槒

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_yTphvyiPU]
ATripToNowhere36-40, M
Oh, thank you ever so much. Needless to say, I like the song. It's wonderful. Joanna, what do you think?
[@1578,ATripToNowhere] My pleasure! 馃
ChampagneOnIce46-50, F
Beautiful 鉂わ笍
ATripToNowhere36-40, M
Thank you. Glad you liked it.
馃 I will meet you in my dreams tonight. My dear.馃尫 I really hope to chat with you soon... It would be nice to see a text message from you.馃槉 I just want to know how you are doing. I really miss you.馃尫 hHave a wonderful day.馃槝 馃尫

I Want to Travel
Categories: Travel

Yes, on a clear September morning on top of a tour... | I Want to Travel | Similar Worlds