SW Coins should be able to buy SW VIP!

SW coins are so limited in their use, they could be (slightly) more effective if users could use them to buy SW VIP status.

Yes SW VIP status is to collect money for support, but SW Coins are to incentivize content support.

Shouldn't a certain level of content support be able to buy at least a month of VIP status?

YES! They would have to set the SW coin price up ridiculously high, so average users couldn't do it, but maybe the top 5% or 10% of content support users could do it each month, and others could save up for it, and then get a taste of it... and if they liked it, then maybe they would buy it.

Just a rambling thought...
adorbz22-25, F
You're not a vip and you literally have vip in your name 馃馃馃
Viper31-35, M
[@1027452,adorbz]
No... I'm not VIP...
I'm Viper!
Big difference!
adorbz22-25, F
[@800884,Viper] SW have a super high proportion of users who are VIPs already compared to most places. To get more VIPs the best way is to just get more members. Lots of the Yahoo people are already vips
Viper31-35, M
[@1027452,adorbz] wow, maybe I'm completele wrong then... people will use money on it...
HannahSkyF
Vip supports the site financially, in exchange, you can opt out of seeing ads, which brings in their revenue.. SW coins don't do anything like that lol
HannahSkyF
[@800884,Viper] it's all about revenue for them
Viper31-35, M
[@868864,HannahSky] every business for the most part
HannahSkyF
[@800884,Viper] obviously lol
Bang5luts46-50, M
Yes it should be able to! Or at minimum be able to donate them
SunnyTheSkeptic22-25, M
Limited? I have 60 000 of them and I have no idea what to do.