Would you date someone from here?

I've dated two. One ex I talk to everyday and we're practically best friends.
The other is my ex and also my last baby daddy, can be weird when you break up because everyone notices...and its such a small site that there is the chance of running into each other and so being no-contact can be a little weird even when blocked(lotta mutual friends and everyone knows when you break up lmao).馃槬
Like sometimes I feel bad for still being here because I want him to feel comfortable here lol, but then again this place is also my space.馃槉
Please don't tell everyone our business
NovascelM
[@446022,Bushmanoz] Everyone's forgotten the user of my last ex so no one bothers him at least馃槩
NovascelM
[@780464,Lostpoet] weren't you dating already?
JustcallmeNameless31-35, F
[@780464,Lostpoet] we have been fighting for a damn year. We are too different to date. We would kill each other.
mrlopez26-30, M
Naw I'm okay. I'm only here to troll
NovascelM
[@1161949,mrlopez] not like I would allow u to date anyway daddy
ValdaineM
Yes, I have and would again
ValdaineM
[@332555,Novascel] I don't kiss and tell. Lol
Lostpoet31-35, M
[@573519,Valdaine] Damn, now i'm curious.
TurtlePink18-21, F
[@573519,Valdaine] awwwe, that's soooooo freakin cute 馃馃
summersongF
I have in the past and the breakup was really uncomfortable.
NovascelM
[@334441,summersong] Its sad we can't just blend in or get lost in the site a little honestly
BlueVeins18-21, M
I shouldn't be dating anyone with the way my brain works, but if I was that kind of person, there'd be a few.
sircartier18-21, F
meh. if i could see them in person consistently, then sure. but i doubt there鈥檚 a guy that i would actually consider on here that lives close enough, so i鈥檒l just say no
EryxxM
I didn't plan to but seeing your description, no at all 0_o.
EryxxM
[@332555,Novascel] ngl, that's weird to me but you do you. Feelings are different for different people and I won't comment on that further.
Just be happy whatever you do and try not to break other people's hearts.
NovascelM
[@1066823,Eryxx] Last time I showed him was because the dude I was with at the time bit my nipple too hard and I had a painful cut lmfao and was complaining. Yeah, its weird I agree.馃槀
EryxxM
[@332555,Novascel] whoa! Be careful xD. I'm sure the right person gets this message.
TurtlePink18-21, F
He's the rapist right? The dude who got you pregnant on here
NovascelM
[@526179,TurtlePink] I feel like if he saw my profile he would think I was calling him a rapist too, lmfao. But they different guys. So hopefully that doesn't happen cause he def didnt rape me.
TurtlePink18-21, F
[@332555,Novascel] So from what I understabd 1 guy on here got you pregnant and you ended up having a miscarriage in December. Then after that, a different dude on here got you pregnant?
If so, is the baby daddy supportive and supporting you on here too? Or is he the one that you're not in contact with?
NovascelM
[@526179,TurtlePink] I got pregnant in December by 1 guy here and miscarriage on New years.
Then I met an ex since he was leaving state(who happens to have an account here but isnt active) and dude turned out to be as psycho as I remember and he basically raped me.Brought up marriage right after, the dude is a freak.

I'm not in contact with either of the men now.
I'm only in contact with my 3rd ex who deleted his account recently(Which makes me sad) but we talk on the phone each night and he seems to like the baby. :)
tk999941-45, M
I might date someone I met off of here if I thought they were not a nutcase and there was a good connection between us. As it is, I鈥檓 currently dating someone I originally met on AOL Instant Messenger 20 years ago. 馃ぃ
tk999941-45, M
[@332555,Novascel] I鈥檓 only as old as I feel, Zoomer! 馃榿
NovascelM
[@1135204,tk9999] You look more in your 30's tho
tk999941-45, M
[@332555,Novascel] Lucky I guess, I鈥檝e always looked way younger than my age
Not a chance. 馃槕
NovascelM
[@731023,KaiTheHuman] Damn not even thinking about it馃ぃ
LunarOrbit56-60, M
鈥淒on鈥檛 shit where you eat.鈥
NovascelM
[@488176,LunarOrbit] I dont date batshit partners, thats the key lol.
Tho my rapist is kind of here, but he doesn't know I'm here. And his account isnt active I dont think(Might recheck lol)
I'm pretty careful I suppose.
LunarOrbit56-60, M
[@332555,Novascel] I鈥檓 sorry you had the misfortune of sexual assault...let alone having to deal with it to this day on here and most likely the rest of your life. :(
NovascelM
[@488176,LunarOrbit] Ill be okay, I pull myself up pretty easily from stress I notice. So long as I dont freak out too much lol
Colley26-30, M
馃し馃徎鈥嶁檪锔
See, I didn't know you had a baby馃憖, congratulations
NovascelM
[@435994,NotYourFantasy] I lost it on new years.
I think he was grieving too and things were complicated and so we just went no contact entirely. I was grieving really hard and suicidal and I think it became too much for him. Which is alright.
[@332555,Novascel] oh gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that, what a yucky time for you both馃様
AlyAngelF
Yes I've, and I might again.
My husband is here.
Aside from him, there's one or two who I think aren't seriel killeresque, so, maybe.
[@332555,Novascel] Who he is? he hasn't logged on since we opened our accounts.
Dolimyte36-40, M
[@949508,V00dooCakeNinja] [quote]there's one or two who I think aren't seriel killeresque, so, maybe.[/quote]be careful, that's what Ted Bundy's neighbours said about him.
[@1999,Dolimyte] 馃槍
Dolimyte36-40, M
MissGaga26-30, F
Like online dating? Or meet them and start dating.
NovascelM
[@4367,MissGaga] Online you have to have a very strong relationship. Tests everything. I have really good relationships for the most part. I drank a lot when I met my bf tho for the first time when I was dating him lmao.
MissGaga26-30, F
[@1200421,Colley] Not my kinda fun.
MissGaga26-30, F
[@332555,Novascel] I think online relationships that end up working out are probably strong and real, because they made it through. Attraction to the mind is key in any relationship, and online is good at helping you find such attraction.. but if one can keep that attraction going even after meeting that person in reality, then i think it is really a lucky thing. They found something very special.
Rolexeo22-25, F
NumberzF
Maybe if I actually got to know people here 馃き
NovascelM
[@33972,Numberz] Hang around more Mrs. Numberz馃ゴ
NumberzF
[@332555,Novascel] Yes sir 馃槣馃憣
Razoreye00126-30, M
I'm semi-active here, I'm more on facebook, discord, and reddit myself. So there isn't really drama for me here if a relationship doesn't work out. What's funny is, when I first joined, I only posted to vent about my life anonymously. So people wouldn't know who I am. Then recently I've been using this as a regular social media site.

So yes, I would date someone from here if we had similar goals, if I felt attracted to someone, and I felt confident enough to ask. However, I realize I'm not very attractive. So, I wouldn't expect many people to take an interest in me.
unknowncomic46-50, M
Only if she put out
This site is full of gentle, handsome, good men... but I couldnt do virtual relationship.... that's why I married my best friend...

馃し馃徎鈥嶁檧锔
Pinto56-60, M
Maybe if I were single, but then again I've never encountered anyone of interest on here within several hundred miles.