HannahSkyF Best Comment
Not a bad idea MANLY.
[@868864,HannahSky] I love that you call me manly
HannahSkyF
[@596681,TheBlackPowerRanger] yw and thanks for BC MANLY 馃

MrBrownstone41-45, M
You can already screen who can message you
[@1149,MrBrownstone] [image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/02/27/07/03/TheBlackPowerRanger-6tkt4Bfjnb5WivA.jpg]
By demographic, right? Imagine being able to fill out something so you can maintain a conversation with people of similar interest?
Reject26-30, M
This is genius and I hope SW seriously considers this.
DeWayfarer61-69, M
I don't message people very much. And I don't get a lot of messages like you probably do. Yet it sounds like you won't get any messages if you have to answer a questionnaire.

It's not quick and easy, and the younger crowd are not "hip" on answering questionnaires. If they can't swipe right or left they just won't do it. 馃し鈥嶁檪锔

Heck they don't want to read an about me much less answer a questionnaire. Some are even proud that they don't have one. Just look for yourself.

That's not going to happen I believe. Not enough users that would actually want this much less set it up. Too hard, too time consuming, and not enough "entertainment", which what they really want.

Now ask about games. You'll have the whole site breaking down to say YES! That's entertainment.