CountScrofula · 36-40, M Best Comment
Underlying structure is insane. The way groups work VS Q&A and the fact the groups are all imports from EP makes no sense.
UndeadPrivateer · 26-30, M
[@373024,DDonde] I get the exact same feeling. I really don't get why they didn't just set up some basic branching groups and a ticketing system for making new ones. It wouldn't be all that complicated or difficult to do.
BlueVeins · 18-21, M
[@624254,CountScrofula] Yeah, definitely; this is the one I [i]really[/i] agree with. The fact that you can only see 10 messages in PM chat is also absurd, and the 'Home' tab is almost useless due to the size of the community.
CountScrofula · 36-40, M
[@484088,UndeadPrivateer] [@373024,DDonde] [@4199,BlueVeins] They promised a feature where they were going to have groups but it was going to be INSANELY overcomplicated with two or three levels of subcategories despite there only being a few hundred active users at any time.

I've been on the mind that although it creates political complications, community moderation would be a great way to deal with shit like new group creation and stuff like that. There's only so many staff to begin with and it's not like the place generates enough reevnue to have a team of 20 doing shit all the time.

taehyun · 18-21, F
Tacky love birds
Elegy · 41-45
[@4143,taehyun] Welcome back
wackidywack · 22-25
[@4143,taehyun] What the fuck you're here
Wol62 · 46-50, M
The Trump supporters.
gossip and general backstabbing
The narcissistic.
UndeadPrivateer · 26-30, M
Caustic behavior, abuse, social undercutting.
GwydionFrost · 51-55, M
It's all clique bait.
AbbySvenz · F
.
.....
......... 🤔
Jackaloftheazuresand · 26-30, M
entitlement despite agreeing to terms🎶
[b]SNOB [/b]
BlueVeins · 18-21, M
[@673202,valobasa4ever] ?
[@4199,BlueVeins] I cnt take name , here's something "a person with an exaggerated respect for high social position or wealth who seeks to associate with social superiors and looks down on those regarded as socially inferior."
Lostpoet · 31-35, M
Weird messages. Some girl asked me to tuck her into bed and when I said no she called me rude and blocked me. Lol
TeresaRudolph71 · 46-50, F
[@780464,Lostpoet] Haha, she did you a favor, but still that kind of thing is annoying.
Lostpoet · 31-35, M
[@1351,TeresaRudolph71] I was afraid she was trying to get me in trouble. 😂

I ain't falling for nothing.
TeresaRudolph71 · 46-50, F
[@780464,Lostpoet] Good for you. Lissa is lucky to have you. :)
hunkalove · 61-69, M
Fake maple syrup on the pancakes!
TeresaRudolph71 · 46-50, F
Narcissists playing with people's emotions.
DDonde · 26-30, M
[image deleted]
Addiction to checking my notifications, lol.
uniglow · 36-40, M
We could probably enlist more members. That way, the members who do stand out wouldn't get such focused negative attention. In a small room, it's easier to be singled out and hated.
All the sex questions and multiple fake account's.
abe182 · 46-50, M
Trump haters and SW haters
deadgerbil · 22-25, M
Maybe gossiping lol
TheBungler · 22-25, M
Boring posts.
HelterSkelter1 · 26-30, M
The user interface could be a lot better... Can't say much about the people because we are all human after all.
Chickie · F
Two faced people, hateful users who do abusive stuff and don't get banned or held accountable for their actions,favoritism, and no unlimited blocking system.