Where’s the Mobile App?
For years this site has claimed to be working on a mobile version. There used to be a progress bar at least but now there’s nothing about it anywhere and there still doesn’t seem to be and SW app on the App Store. What gives? Did I miss it, is it still in progress, android exclusive, or just abandoned?
3
|
Goralski · 51-55, M
Is it really that hard to put it on your screen
The web interface can be intense [@343077,Goralski]
The browser version is enough like an app anyway. I used to want an app but tbh I like it the way it is
Heney · 16-17, F
Oh don’t get me wrong the mobile site is fine I’m just wondering what happened. (Also notifications would be nice not gonna lie)
Heney · 16-17, F
[@777793,AngieB] okay cool I’ll try it out thanks 👌
AngieB · 31-35, F
[@573255,Heney] I'll wait five minutes then reply to this again, hopefully you get a notification lol
AngieB · 31-35, F
[@573255,Heney] Hope you're getting them now!! :)
I agree. It’s prob more efficient using the website less battery consumption but ... I think it would be more interactive with an app
It costs money and lot of work. I think they created beta version shortcut that can run in androids.
🤷🏻‍♀️
Nakedgamer77 · 36-40, M
When you log on through your web browser, it should ask you if you want to add SW to your home screen. If you tap yes, you'll get a widget on your home screen as if you downloaded it from your app store.

Where’s the Mobile App? | Similar Worlds | Similar Worlds