Do you take screenshots of insulting comments and PMs directed at you?
You never know when they might be used as evidence... 馃

I can't think of a time when someone has actually sent me anything insulting here, but if it did happen, might be a smart idea to document it.
5
|
Edited: 1 yr ago
Yes I do
no mainly bc i dont care or rarely get any. I got one rude comment before but I just ended up posting about it and laughing bc it made no sense.
PerfectIllusion36-40, F
No but my bff screenshots everything and thats so annoying!
kimmy159F
I tend to collect the nice things people say about me as evidence that I can be nice if I want to XD
~ jk

I don't often clash with people in a way they'd insult me and write proof of it haha
I only take screenshots of funny conversations and to later make fun of the people involved.
coary987M
No never had that on hear or old ep
DaughterOfTheDust18-21, F
If you鈥檙e using it as actual legal evidence then I think it鈥檚 fine. But I think it鈥檚 a bit childish when people take screenshots of conversations and then post them all over everywhere just for the fun of it.
veeshalgreek31-35, M
I don't care. In my views, I am good. I am true to myself. I don't need any certificates of good or bad from the people.
MethDozer36-40, M
No, just psycho meltdowns to repost and laugh at later.
karly18-21, F
evidence? like a court case?

Do you take screenshots of insulting comments and ... | Similar Worlds | Similar Worlds