Able or perfect?

So let me start with there is no such thing as perfect, no matter what you think and all the names you throw around. At the end of the day, we are human beings doing the best we can with the information given to us at the moment.. That being said, have you been too efficient? You make it so good, they expect you to be wonder woman perfect?
Ladyred · 46-50, F
I'm sorry that's not a perfect 15 word story...but no one is perfect..and those that think they could ever achieve that need to learn a bit more..
Agent · 61-69, M
Everybody makes mistakes, and some more than others!
Ladyred · 46-50, F
[@1204758,Agent] I am tired of being judged...my past is my past...but they will still whisper about me in my present/ trying to be future...Fuck it all!! ( Also I made an amazing dinner, I still have to clean up, while they are mad at me for speaking and not being perfect.
AliceinWonderland · 41-45, F
i expect a lot from myself
Yeah, that’s me to the T.

If they don’t appreciate what you do, then delegate your work to them for a day. If they do better, let them do it the next day too. Sit back and relax and this time say what they say to you. Sometimes people just need a good mirror to see themselves in a better light!
JoyfulSilence · 46-50, M
I always multiply my time-estimates by two. And even then I fall behind.
JohnnyO · 36-40, M
[@645479,Ladyred] So what do you think of Liam Neeson & Would You Do Him

I Want You To Write A 15 Word Story
Hobbies Writings