Life

Is is true
we always hurt those who loves us and we are been also hurt by those we love .
8
|
kinkymech · M
i think it is very true.. it is very hard to be really hurt by someone that you could really care less about. but have someone you love and respect hurt you, hits you right in the guts
Spokeskitties75 · 41-45, M
Yes... it's true. (Unless you get hit by a car... then the theory goes out the door... because that hurts too)
AlmostAnAngel · 100+, F
I never hurt anyone intentionally...but have been hurt with forethought and with not caring the damage they were doing to my life. But I forgave even when it wasn't ask for. But I also have distanced myself from them. Physically and emotionally.
jomana1 · F
@AlmostAnAngel: you may have hurt someone without your knowledge.not everyone will tell you that you hurt them .
AlmostAnAngel · 100+, F
@jomana1: that is what I said...not intentionally if I have.
True! But sometimes everybody hurts you and you feel alone :P
for most... sure.
i don't intentionally harm anyone. regular stuff ook. but i don't do the "heated words" thing, or revenging or any of that stuff, it doesn't seem indicative of the love i have professed tohave for them. so if i genuinely love that person, annoyed, frustrated or not, the last thing that comes to my mind is doing this person i adore some type of harm. on the flipside? it means they can harm me massively, and i can't fight back much, other than to remove myself from the situation or their presence

Life

Is is true | Life | Similar Worlds