Email or Username

Life

Why do we want to be noticed?
By famous people we love. Why do we want to be noticed even just for a second? I spent 75 dollars for a contest that I might not even win just to have lunch with my favorite person that I never met. I am even going to buy a passport that might not even get here in time even if I win.
|
freebird · F
So who is it?
freebird · F
@ImnotAngela: Green Day? Geena Davis? God??
ImnotAngela · 22-25, F
@freebird: HAHAH Gdragon.
freebird · F
@ImnotAngela: I was kinda close
Danez4u · M
I wouldn't want to take the chance to learn that their real personality is completely different from the personna I imagine them to be. It would be such a huge disappointment and letdown.
ImnotAngela · 22-25, F
Yes I will. Yeah and they said that the flight and hotel is all paid for!
Danez4u · M
@ImnotAngela: Well that's worth it all then! Good luck. Be sure to tell if you win and then how it all goes.
ImnotAngela · 22-25, F
@DanGerUs: I will lol
InvaderNice · 18-21, M
Even though it's a slim chance that you'll meet this person, to you, the possibility of the reward outweighs the unlikeliness and the risk (risk = money spent).

The reason for wanting to meet an admired famous person, varies from one individual to the next. I'd say that if there is a consensus, basic reason, it comes down to survival. At our animalistic roots of motivation, we want companionship (of any kind) with someone whom we admire because in our own opinion, they could effect our lives/survival in a good way.

I've been an aspiring psychologist for nine years. Not trying to brag, just letting you know why I feel qualified to answer this. :P
ImnotAngela · 22-25, F
Makes sense.
ImnotAngela · 22-25, F
and somebody has to win right? Why cant it be me LOL
InvaderNice · 18-21, M
@ImnotAngela: Right!
ravenwind43 · 41-45, F
I don't want to be noticed and I wouldn't bother with 98% of any famous person. :)
ImnotAngela · 22-25, F
There is a small amount of famous people that I feel like I have to meet.

Life

Why do we want to be noticed? | Life | Similar Worlds