Life

my existence
it's a lie 馃槶馃敨
1
|
it's a marvel tbh i'm so glad i met you
if you think so then um ok 馃槼
i do 馃槉馃槝
Technically you are correct. I would only add..all of are human existances are a lie. The physical world..including our bodies is an illusion.
can you point that gun at me first
don't be selfish Wait your turn
PsychoArtist26-30, M
I'm sorry about your troubles. Seeking help and Attention will not help. Please pray to Christ Jesus about your path of confusion. Don't worry

I maybe In the confusion state but I'm not worried. let God and pray to control everything around you so you can live peacefully through tribulations.
"Make it stop" "Why was I cursed like this" "I don't have the right personality for this life cycle" "Fuckin evangelicals"

etc
PsychoArtist26-30, M
@DestructivePersona: because you are still in the battle of your life. Just like a warfare in Heaven. The only way you lose if you make it to be. Doubtful signs will be in your hear. Don't let doubt deceive you. Let God handle the wheel for you! Let Christ be in your life so you can never worry about the day or life. Confess your sins and repent. I have giving you an option as God give you an Option.

I hope you have a good night Destructivepernona
God is magical sky sadist and want nothing to do with it

Life

my existence | Life | Similar Worlds