Life

Ever get tired of everything?

Work, relationships, yourself even. It's like nothing's any good and nothing can ever change for the better. I know prayer is supposed to be the answer but it's hard to hold onto faith when you see the state of the world or even the state of yourself when you look in the mirror. I'm at an age now where every year things become more diminished and I grieve the loss of a few more things, people, pets, loves, abilities. Then there are the regrets. Things I took for granted that I held off on but now are beyond my grasp or words and actions I can't undo or take back. Yeah. I'm tired of it all.
I think thats where I am at now.
Fairydust · F
Yeah sometimes and then I give myself a kick up the bum and remember everything I’m grateful for...
StormInaTeacup · 46-50, F
I know it's no consolation, but you are not alone in feeling this way. I can't seem to find my way out of it at the moment.
Fairydust · F
[@1167366,StormInaTeacup] I think Covid hasn’t helped. It’s been a hard year.
StormInaTeacup · 46-50, F
[@1042,Fairydust] it certainly has
xuxuguinhu9 · 31-35, T
funny im at that age too

Life