Life

My idea of a covid pushback

So this come to me after seeing a grunge documentary. In the time of the 90s Seattle was facing a bad turmoil and they had the problem we are relating to today. So most were stuck inside listening to music, smoking weed, watching tv, and playing video games.

Eventually the city got together and formed bands and learned to play with all their downtime with inspiration with the stuff they been stuck listening too and grunge was made.

Why haven't we done anything like this now with all the fancy apps and stuff we have nowadays! Plus with all the local bars open and businesses shut down we are help them make profit again by letting us play and perform! While we make something too! This can also bring back genres that are dead making the generation a much better place for us to live in!

What do you think?
xuxuguinhu9 · 31-35, T
you dont know whats going on inside artistic circles, it might come out yrars later only.
EmoRapid · 26-30, M
[@1204467,xuxuguinhu9] the only problem I see is the social distancing and capacity issue but they do the tv screen thing so... And if your outside...
RedBaron · M
Why aren't you doing that?
EmoRapid · 26-30, M
[@1050026,RedBaron] I'm animating now and trying to do a shitty rap thing

Life