Life

What is the weirdest body part you've ever been complimented for?

The average person probably gets told they have nice eyes or hair but what are some of the more weird body parts you've got compliments for?

Mine was probably when a girl told me she really liked my toes and wanted to suck on them. Wasn't sure if I should be grossed out or flattered haha
Doomflower · 36-40, F
The small of my back
[@85866,Doomflower] Makes sense. Some women have incredibly beautiful shapes to their backs
Collarbone and neck, not that odd really I suppose.
[@405723,AmbivalentFriability] Collarbone is odd I'd say. Very specific. Unless you dated a vampire, in which case it's weird not to compliment your neck haha
HannibalAteMeOut · 18-21, F
Idk but I've complimented a guy for his knees 😅
HannibalAteMeOut · 18-21, F
[@448067,Qwerty14] lmao I've also thought of saying "you have nice body hair" but that'd be too much 😂
[@8344,HannibalAteMeOut] I've used that compliment once. A girl has never slapped me so hard 😂
HannibalAteMeOut · 18-21, F
[@448067,Qwerty14] living dangerously
Some random person at the grocery said my thighs had a nice jiggle when I walk.
[@371164,SooperSarah] That is a risky one. Depending on the woman, you could end up with a fist to the jaw haha
[@448067,Qwerty14] l left all my shit there in the cart and went home. I was basically mortified
RubySoo · 51-55, F
My nose. Ive always had sinus problems. When i was about 18 my doctor told me 'you have a very pretty little nose. The sort of nose they model shop mannequins on. The problem with pretty little noses is they often dont work very well!'
[@329653,RubySoo] at first I was like "the nose isn't weird" but that story makes it so weird haha
RubySoo · 51-55, F
[@448067,Qwerty14] it was weird hearing that from my doctor....a bit creepy even. Lol!
[@329653,RubySoo] majorly creepy. Especially at that age

Life