Life

Dont you feel stupid arguing with crazy people online?

reminds me of when i got into it with a homeless guy at mcdonalds & he called me a broke bitch bc I didnt have any cash
sonofsasquatch · 26-30, M
some of these crazy asses have simps too smh
I think it adds a bit of spice in my life
DownTheStreet · 51-55, M
I threw that guy into a live volcano
[@325552,DownTheStreet] lol
Thats why i dont dont talk to them anymore they just turn straight up assholes if you dont indulge them
[@25627,Selah] some homeless people are nice.. 🙂 I like to wave at them under the bridge
[@209334,StellasXOF] 🤣
[@25627,Selah] once a homeless guy gave me his coat because it was cold.. For some reason i think he had a job and idk why he lived there (under the overpass in dallas) 😳
Rofl that's pretty savage. Getting called broke by a homeless dude outside of a McDonald's. I'd be like how fucking dare you! Lol
[@565666,Turtlepower] he almost got stomped out
[@25627,Selah] Yeah, but you don't want to get your shoes scuffed up for that rabble.
Nagisu · 36-40, F
I think life is crappy enough, so i like to pick my battles carefully. Online argument imho is not worth it. I like healthy discussion, but when the other party has zero intention to listen and just hell bent on forcing their opinion, i just disengage and move on. There's nothing productive or positive to come out of it.
SpaceCreature · 22-25, F
yeah it's a battle that you've already lost to
Dewms · 22-25
Broke bitch.
[@1090886,TioCarlos] did you fix your broke dick or what
[@25627,Selah] it's still waiting for your sugar walls.
When I don't know them and realize they're fucking nuts midway through the exchange, yeah, I feel stupid. When I do know they're nuts, sometimes, I just can't help myself. It fills that holiday void I feel.
Yes. I'm usually smart enough to just drop it and move on. Usually. :|
Rutterman · 41-45, M
lol. So a broke bitch homeless guy calls you a broke bitch? This projection thing is getting way out of hand.
Sapio · 46-50, M
Nah I tell them to stop running their mouth, giving all that lip service and face me. It's never happened. Though I'd love a face-to-face with some of these clowns and goofs on SW.

Life