Life

Ok heres the thing

This site really scares me and makes me sick

I have had a stalker on here
I've had someone threaten to post my personal info
I've had people tell me they hope I get raped

Its disgusting 馃 I just don't get it

I have dealt with a lot of shit growing up and I'm still alive 馃檮 sorry that makes so many people mad and hate me

Name calling doesn't really bother me because my family are the only ones who get to me
I've stopped hurting myself and my eating disorder is whatever but you've got to be a real sad bitch to attack someone's looks
Thats something I've never understood but its people so I'm not surprised
Nanori26-30, F
If she was an educated person who I admired I would feel saddneded by her judgment but that [i]thing[/i] honestly don't even waste your time thinking about it
Nanori26-30, F
[@963246,Secret6620] me? In your inbox? Send Screenshots 馃ぃ
Secret6620F
[@934648,Nanori] I will 馃鉁
[@934648,Nanori] smh she lied on you
I say this all the time but I dont know how any normal person can be on this site without blocking thousands of people.
JohnnyNoir56-60, M
Being anonymous online brings out the worst in some folks. It鈥檚 a free pass to be an asshole without much fear of being caught.
masterofyouM
Don't give out personal information to people you don't know or trust..
[@7393,masterofyou] that's the scary thing
I don't tell anyone anything about me
They just knew things about me

Also had someone find my snapchat and that was scary
masterofyouM
[@428450,MaterialGirlCx] Well someone you know has to know you or you need a VPN for your computer and phone because someone is hacking you
Secret6620F
Me too. So don't call people names if you don't want to be called names. It's called karma.
[image deleted]
Nanori26-30, F
[@428450,MaterialGirlCx] look at her reply to me 馃ぃ
Secret6620F
[@428450,MaterialGirlCx] ahahahahahahahaha You're not a victim honey. Just delusional and in desperate need of attention. I mean you made three posts targeted towards me because you started something you couldn't finish. Grow up dear. And stop trolling my page
masterofyouM
Have them reported...
masterofyouM
Block them...
masterofyouM
Be safe...
here on sw you go through the wringer
HannahSkyF
You have to be really careful here. Even if you get some user who mouths off and attacks people, it's best to stay away sometimes. That's not giving in or being defeated either, it's common sense.
If you saw someone irl going off for no reason, you'd probably choose to walk away, not worth your time, because it makes no sense. Same thing here, but we all get into it sooner or later with someone. Unfortunately, people thrive on it and it becomes crazy or abusive.
You probably don't need that in your life.
I'm a simple man. I see tea, i drink it.
amelia2422-25, F
You鈥檙e fucking perfect and no bitch has SHIT on you. I鈥檓 sorry anyone is trying to bring you down but they鈥檙e just projecting their own piece of shit personality and sad life on you. I鈥檓 here for you and I鈥檒l fight any bitch necessary.
AlyAngelF
People truly suck I'm sorry

Life