Life

I am going to kms
I swear if I do not become doctor when I get older I am going to die because that is my dream career and I've been wanting to become a doctor since I was 4 but I am a Junior in school now and I'm terrible at math and I have an F rn and the ...
Edited: 3 yrs ago
Just keep trying and don't give up on your dream. You have plenty of time before college to get prepared.
@AnonymousJSS: you can still get into medical school. I know you can 🙂 if anything I would start off with a community college get your basics done first. College is a major thing here vs highschool.
AnonymousJSS · 18-21, F
@Poptartinvasion: I'm already in college. I'm doing a special program
@AnonymousJSS: oh okay! Well that's a good start for your age. You're starting off better than me ☺ you have plenty of time to get it together believe me I know.
You can honestly be anything as long as you work hard at it. Take remedial math courses. Don't just dive into medical school and study, study, study.
taehyun · 18-21, F
Well if you really put yourself to it, it'll be fine.
Here in NZ, you have to pass a personality test too. If that's the case for you, then that sucks. It's hard enough to get the grades AND pass the personality test.
taehyun · 18-21, F
Get tutoring, ask teachers for help and study a lot.
Usually things go well if people do that. I reckon you could do it, anything is possible if you do your best
SignedCentaur · 18-21, M
how do you pass a personality test, that's like trying to solve a horoscope
taehyun · 18-21, F
@SignedCentaur: exactly. You just be yourself. No phonies.
Peaceful · F
Can you get a tutor or classmate to help you understand it better?
AnonymousJSS · 18-21, F
Maybe
Peaceful · F
@AnonymousJSS: my classmates in college helped me with math. And it really helped. Good luck!
This message was deleted by the author of the main post.
DoorMattress · 18-21, M
It's alright, calm down, who's to say (besides doctors of course) that there are no mistakes on the way to becoming a doctor? Everyone goes through ups and downs in their school life. Einstein didn't read until he was seven, Charles Darwin gave up on being a M.D. but that doesn't mean that it stopped them from being successful, you can be a doctor, if you put your mind to it, an F is an F, but that can't stop you from preparing for what's next. I think you can become a doctor, and ace that test
AnonymousJSS · 18-21, F
Thank you
DoorMattress · 18-21, M
@AnonymousJSS: No prob :D you can get in
Iamofnothing · 18-21, M
I know this exact feeling. I'm also a Junior in School and I'm doing terrible in my classes. All I ever wanted to do was go to an Ivy League School, but I lost that dream last year when I got my first B+ and just wanted to quit trying. My advice is study for your math class everyday. I have a B- in Calc just because I didn't study everyday and would do my homework on the day it was due.

Life

I am going to kms | Life | Similar Worlds