Life

Have you ever been robbed or assaulted? How many times and what all happened in those situations?
0
|
A hooker stole my wallet when giving me a bj once
meduchan · 18-21, M
Well, I wasn't really "robbed", but in my first year of High School an old classmate of mine stole me some money...
greenmountaingal · 70-79, F
I have long since lost count of how many times I have been robbed and assaulted. Each one was a little different. I have never lived in an apartment that was not robbed or vandalized. I have woken up to find a huge grinning burglar right in front of me in the middle of the night. I've had my purse snatched, my pocket picked. I have been attacked, kidnapped and terrorized, sexually assaulted twice when I was a young girl of 18, had cars broken into, had woman unexpectedly pull a knife on me and her boyfriend stand there and urge her to kill me for no apparent reason, had many other robberies and vandalized living and working spaces. Now I know why it all (or most of it) happened but that doesn't really make any of it easier. In fact, knowing it was all arranged and done deliberately makes it harder in some ways. I believe it has stopped now but I am not 100% sure of that. Hyper-vigilance is a normal state of mind for me.

(For the details of why most of it happened, read my story under:
I Am Angry).

Life

Have you ever been robbed or assaulted? How many t... | Life | Similar Worlds